I read in a book that in baking you have the ideal situation and the real situation. What do they mean with this?
The ideal situation
- Controlled parameters in the bakery
- Baker follows always the same process
- Time is the most important ingredient
The real situation
- Changes occur in temperature, humidity and ingredients
- Disfunction of the materials – variation of the quality of raw materials (e.g. . flour)
- Not enough oven space
- Short processes/ time is money
- Improver is the safety belt
Be part of it!
By registering you will have full access to inspiration, tips & tricks movies, frequently asked questions and solutions to your business challenges.